- 2.5 GHz Snapdragon 801 Processor
- 3 GB RAM
- 5 inch IPS Display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels with Corning Gorilla glass protection.
- Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4 KitKat with MIUI version 6.0
- 16GB/64GB internal memory
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash & 8 MP front camera. (The rear camera features a Sony IMX214 BSI sensor with an aperture size of f/1.8)
- 3G, WiFi, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3080 mAh battery
- Metal Frame
- 4G support added (for now it’s only TD-LTE, but a FDD-LTE version will launch in September)
Xiaomi released its latest flagship smartphone at the event “The Journey Of A Piece Of Steel” in Beijing. It’s the company’s fourth such annual event to launch Xiaomi Mi4 & a fitness tracker called the MiBand.
The Xiaomi Mi4 (16GB) has been priced at CNY 1999 (roughly Rs.19,400) while the 64GB model is priced at CNY 2499 (roughly Rs.24,200).
The Mi 4’s core body is made of machined metal with removable rear covers. Their are more varieties of rear covers than ever before with this Mi 4, including ones with marble, stone, wooden or metal effects.
Key Specifications :