Samsung Galaxy J Max Launched in India At Rs.13,400
South Korean tech giant SAMSUNG has just launched its latest phablet in India. It’s called Galaxy J Max, it has a 7-inch WXHA TFT display with 1280×800 pixel resolution. The phablet bears a price tag of Rs 13,400 and is exclusively available in Black and Gold color options. Galaxy J Max will go on sale in July end, along with six months’ double data benefit for Airtel users.
The all new Galaxy J Max is Bigger, Better and Max. Whether it’s movies or games, the Galaxy J Max puts you right in the heart of the addiction with a slimmer and lightweight design, it brings every moment to life on a stunning 17.8cm WXGA TFT screen.
Go wireless when you’re on the go. The Galaxy J Max comes with a bluetooth headset in the box so you can stay connected to your smartphone seamlessly.
It comes with 4000mAH battery that powers the Galaxy J Max and gives you uninterrupted use for up to 9 hours. Now you don’t have to worry about the battery, play and watch what you love to because the Galaxy J Max is there to keep you entertained.
Key Specifications :
- 7-inch display with a resolution of 800×1280 pixels
- 1.5GHz quadcore processor
- 1.5GB of RAM
- 16GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 200GB
- 8MP rear and 2MP front facing camera
- Andorid 5.1
- 4000mAH non removable battery
- Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in india).
- Sensors on the tablet include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
- Previous Now You Can Do ‘Secret Conversation’ On Facebook Messenger
- Next Rio Olympics : Over 70% Tickets Sold