DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) POLICY
Updatesjunction.com, together with its legal affiliates has adopted this policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, including the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act (the “DMCA”).
Updatesjunction.com will respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with or substantially comply with the requirements set forth in this DMCA policy. Updatesjunction.com does not act as an arbiter or judge of disputes about intellectual property rights. It is our policy to disable access to or remove text and other material (“Content”) posted on our website updatesjunction.com which we believe in good faith is infringing a copyrighted work.
HOW TO NOTIFY US
In accordance with the DMCA, Updatesjunction.com can be notified by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe your work has been displayed or otherwise used on the App in a manner that infringes your copyright, you must provide written notification of same to us via e-mail. Please make sure to consult your attorney before sending any legal notice to us.
You must use the following format for your written notification:
- Include Details of all the contents that is infringing the copyright.
- Include Your Full Contact information including Name, Address, Phone & Email
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described above and contained on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by the protection of the law.”
- Include a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Do Sign the written notification physically or electronically.
Please make sure to add the copyright certificate of your work. This should be for all the contents that you believe are infringing the copyright of your work.
REVIEW OF INFRINGEMENT NOTICES AND REMOVAL OF CONTENT
After receiving your infringement notice, Updatesjunction.com will review it. If an Infringement Notice is valid, we will disable the content with good faith belief.
You may send a DMCA notice by email to email@example.com
This document was last updated on 25 July 2017