Narendra Modi app now lets you share your views on Demonetization of Rs.500 and Rs.1,000 notes. You can directly share your opinion to Narendra Modi by using his app which is available for Android, iOS, and Windows phone. You can download it from respective stores.
PM Modi asked the people to participate in a survey which is all about the decision that he took on November 8. He tweeted on Twitter:
“I want your first-hand view on the decision taken regarding currency notes. Take part in the survey on the NM App.”
What you have to do is to download/open the Narendra Modi app then you will see the banner saying “Share Your Opinion.” Click on that banner and the app will guide you through the survey. Here are the questions you will be asked:
- Do you think that black money exists in India?
- Do you think the evil of corruption and black money needs to be fought and eliminated?
- Overall, what do you think about the Government’s moves to tackle black money?
- What do you think of the Modi Govt’s efforts against corruption so far?
- What do you think of the Modi Government’s move of banning old Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 notes?
- Do you think demonetization will help in curbing black money, corruption and terrorism?
- Do you think demonetization will bring real estate, higher education, healthcare in common man’s reach?
- Did you mind the inconvenience faced in our fight to curb corruption, black money, terrorism and counterfeiting of currency?
- Do you believe some anti-corruption activists are now actually fighting in support of black money, corruption, and terrorism?
- Do you have any suggestions, idead or insights you would like to share with PM Narendra Modi?
You just have to answer those questions in Yes/ No or by selecting one of the option provided. You can also suggest Narendra Modi or share anything in your mind in writing regarding demonestization as an answer to the last question.